David and I are so excited with all that 2010 has to offer, most important the new life that it will bring us in April! We are expecting our arrival on April 10th. We decided not to find out the gender of the baby - there aren't enough good surprises left in life. The pregnancy has been (mostly) wonderful. I have been feeling great since the beginning. I didn't have morning sickness or cravings or aversions. I love being pregnant! I had 4 or 5 days back in November when I was in such excrutiating pain that it sent me to the hospital. It turned out to be a fibroid on the outside of my uterus. There isn't anything that can be done except pain medication. Luckily, it only lasted those few days and then it went away. I've felt fine ever since. The only other little bump in the road was when I failed my glucose test (for gestational diabetes) by 1 point! I had to go back this week to take the 3 hour glucose test and have my blood drawn 4 times. My results came back and my levels are just fine - I do not have gestational diabetes - yea!
I know the next 3 1/2 months will fly by, especially with tax season starting and all the travel that goes with it. I painted the nursery at the end of October (when David was at the UGA/UF game) and all the furniture is in place. I will take photos and post them soon. My mom-in-law will be quilting all the bedding for the nursery. Such a wonderful and generous gift! We are doing an under-the-sea theme. :)
Until next time, here are the ultrasound photos until this point.
~Meghan
12/16/09 - 23 1/2 weeks







No comments:
Post a Comment