Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Ketchup... Catsup... CATCH UP!

I have a lot of catching up to do with this blog. I realize that my last post was June 20th which also happened to be my last day of maternity leave! (probably not a coincidence) We've had a lot going on these past 6 1/2 weeks. A trip to the lake to meet more family. Lots of smiles and laughs and coos and goos. Timothy has even rolled over! Here are some updated stats -- his 4 month check up was Monday 7/26 and he weighed in at 16 pounds 11 ounces (75th percentile) and is now 25 1/2" long (75th percentile)! Mama is such a great provider that we'll hold off on introducing him to food until right before his 6 month check up. (although I have let him lick some blueberry-pomegranate ice cream off the spoon...)

Alright, so I'll start where I left off and work my way up to the present day...
Here is Mr Timothy at 12 weeks
Photobucket

At the end of June, Dave pulled out his lower back. I had heard of people falling to the floor with back pain and unable to get up, but I had never seen it before. He was in some serious pain and would fall to the floor with a thud when he moved a certain way. After one of his falling episodes (there were several... some unintentional, some intentional), Aveda, our sweet pup, went right over and put her head on his neck. What a sweetie!
Photobucket

We went to Aunt Nancy and Uncle Clark's lake house for the 4th of July. Some of the Cooper cousins were visiting -- Leigh and baby Aubree were up from Florida and Derek, Tina and Jake were visiting from San Diego! Here are a handful of photos from that weekend with our "little firecracker" :-)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
The Coopers from Florida and California
Photobucket
The gang (except our hostess! Aunt Nancy was acting as photographer)
Photobucket

Two weekends ago, our dear friends Michelle and Murray came to visit with their little girls Ella and Rose. Aren't they gorgeous girls? They LOVED baby Timothy!
Photobucket

Here's the little man posing with his bunny for the 4 month photo. He's almost as big as the bunny!
Photobucket
Photobucket
I tried to get some good tummy time photos but as soon as I put him down on the chair, Aveda came over to give kisses. I love his reaction!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Rarely he finds his thumb, usually its just the whole fist
Photobucket
Photobucket
THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment