Monday, April 26, 2010

4/26/10 - 4 Weeks Old and Sooo Big!


Timothy is 4 weeks old today and I can't believe how fast these last 4 weeks flew by! Labor and delivery is such a distant memory. We went to the pediatrician today for his 1 month check up. I was relieved that he didn't have to get any shots today; they'll do vaccines at the 2 month check up. He weighed in at 10 pounds, 5.6 ounces and 22 1/2 inches long! That a pound and a half gain since his birth and 2 inch growth. We were given the green light to let him go as long as he can in between feedings during the night. This was what I was waiting to hear! We had been waking him up every 4 hours during the night (Dr's instructions were to wake every 3 hours during the night, but we stretched it to 4... he apparently was gaining enough though!).

We had a visit by neighbors Sam & Emily this afternoon. They brought Timothy a personalized bib, cup and snack bowl! We love anything embroidered :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Meghan! It's so fun to see your little man growing... wow; 4 weeks already?! Enjoy your little bundle... I KNOW that you are! :) sp

    ReplyDelete