We had such a busy week w/ lunch dates, meeting new friends and seeing our cousins! On Monday, we had lunch w/ Miss Susan at Goldberg's. I got to overhear all the old biddies saying "I can't believe she's taking out a 3 week old..." I doubt they were giving me kudos for getting out of the house, I think they were appalled that I was taking a newborn out! Aunt Kristen H came by Monday night to visit and brought a delicious dinner!
On Tuesday we had a brief visit with Miss Beth and her 3 little Figs when they brought us dinner.
Wednesday, Timothy had his first date with Miss Keiley and her mom, Meg. Timothy & Keiley were in the hospital at the same time! He is the "older man" by 28 hours!! Which one is playing hard to get in this photo?!?
That evening, Laura and Ryan came to meet Timothy. Ryan and Daddy play in a band together!
Nick and Ashlea came by on Friday night with another delicious meal. Ashlea took photos of Timothy when he was 10 days old and she brought them by (I will post these photos after this post). She did an AMAZING job and now *I* want a fancy big girl camera too!
On Saturday, we ventured out to Suwanee to see cousins "Aunt" Kristen, "Uncle" Mike, Madelyn and baby Will. Will and Timothy were born 11 days apart... Will was *supposed* to be the older cousin, but Timothy came 12 days early and Will arrived 4 days late! We look forward to watching these two boys grow up together. Hopefully they will be the best of friends like their daddies!
The boys checking out their Daddies
We also stopped by to see Aunt Robin, Uncle Josh and their 4 boys. We caught them finishing up bathtime (hence the wet hair) :). Here is Owen (almost 4 years old) holding Timothy while Miles (2 1/2 years) looks on.
Aunt Robin snuggling with Timothy :)
Tomorrow Timothy will be 4 weeks old which also means a trip to the Dr... stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment